Club Badge (merged)

I don't see any sinificance to any badge. When I look back at our recent success I don't think of a great big fuck off Eagle on a shirt, I don't see why anyone would.

The club also wouldn't tamper with the badge if it was going to hinder and global recognition that they've worked hard for. An eagerness and acceptance to change it would indicate such.
I don`t get this idea of we won`t be "recognised world wide" if we change the badge. If you look at AC Milan`s badge this season they have a different badge on the outfield players shirts but their old badge on the goalie`s shirt, yet they are still recognisable as Milan(I have no idea why they changed!).

Gary said himself that he was asked by Khaldoon when they took over about the history of the badge and the Circular badge .... that was 8 years ago .... easy to assume to think that its been a long term plan to change it after hearing that.
Just want to say that back when City played AAB in Denmark, me and a mate went to the match and before the game we met Gary Cook and Mike Summerbee in a bar full of City fans and I talked to Gary Cook about the badge and if it would be changed and he told me that the club were looking into it but had more pressing projects to be getting on with and it might take some years before anything could be done.At the time I thought I was being fobbed off but now realise he was telling the truth!

Just want to say that back when City played AAB in Denmark, me and a mate went to the match and before the game we met Gary Cook and Mike Summerbee in a bar full of City fans and I talked to Gary Cook about the badge and if it would be changed and he told me that the club were looking into it but had more pressing projects to be getting on with and it might take some years before anything could be done.At the time I thought I was being fobbed off but now realise he was telling the truth!

Don't remember him saying that to you, then again I was pissing about with the flash on my camera.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.