Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danamy said:
allan harper said:
Don Karleone said:
Some interesting comments from one of City's kit men on twitter. @steaziz_kitman make of them what you will

9ububada.jpg

If his adopted son (Balo) struggled to get on with him, you can imagine how hard it was for some people?

I think a lot of players will wake up with a spring in there step this morning, it'll be interesting to see what sort of display they put in tonight.

Hopefully they won't all be out on strike like they were on saturday

Well theres sommat to come from this..

The scums parade isnt the headlines.. :)

City...pissing on parades since 2008.

Well done City.... A year to the day that we won the league. To Roberto I say thankyou so much for guiding us to win our first trophies. To MCFC I say very very classy. You have outdone yourselves again.
Still onward and upward I suppose.

Rammy Blue said:
Chippy_boy said:
Can't say I am surprised. In fact I said on Saturday after the game that I thought he'd be gone by Tuesday.

I feel sorry for Bobby as he has done a decent job and I don't like to see anyone fired unless they really deserve it, and I don't think he does.

On the other hand, we need to move forward and I am fairly sure he was not the man to take us there, so something had to give.

My other reservation is this: I hope to god they have the next manager lined up and ready to go (Pellegrini, or whoever else). We do not want to be in a situation where we are flapping around desperate to get anyone we can and end up with someone no better, or worse, than Bobby. My list of managers who are better than Bobby is a short list imho. I am not sure Pellegrini is on it either by the way.

I've got complete and utter faith that Ferran and Txiki will have all of this completely under control, incoming players as well.
Paul Breen-Turner talkshites Spanish correspondent based in Malaga just been on, interesting what he said, he was hinting that Pelligrini does not even want to leave Malaga as he is happy and settled there and the only reason that he might leave is that the arab owners are witholding cash and not giving him the backing he expects
He says he is a fantastic manager very cultured and great with the media almost unflappable and very calm which he will need in England with the media hostile to our club.
Sounds great but a manager who does not really want to be here is a recipe for disaster, what happens when his wife starts moaning come the English Winter as they invaribly do he will be off back to Marbella within a year, Mourinho is the only man who can fill Mancinis boots

blue underpants said:
Rammy Blue said:
Chippy_boy said:
Can't say I am surprised. In fact I said on Saturday after the game that I thought he'd be gone by Tuesday.

I feel sorry for Bobby as he has done a decent job and I don't like to see anyone fired unless they really deserve it, and I don't think he does.

On the other hand, we need to move forward and I am fairly sure he was not the man to take us there, so something had to give.

My other reservation is this: I hope to god they have the next manager lined up and ready to go (Pellegrini, or whoever else). We do not want to be in a situation where we are flapping around desperate to get anyone we can and end up with someone no better, or worse, than Bobby. My list of managers who are better than Bobby is a short list imho. I am not sure Pellegrini is on it either by the way.

I've got complete and utter faith that Ferran and Txiki will have all of this completely under control, incoming players as well.
Paul Breen-Turner talkshites Spanish correspondent based in Malaga just been on, interesting what he said, he was hinting that Pelligrini does not even want to leave Malaga as he is happy and settled there and the only reason that he might leave is that the arab owners are witholding cash and not giving him the backing he expects
He says he is a fantastic manager very cultured and great with the media almost unflappable and very calm which he will need in England with the media hostile to our club.
Sounds great but a manager who does not really want to be here is a recipe for disaster, what happens when his wife starts moaning come the English Winter as they invaribly do he will be off back to Marbella within a year, Mourinho is the only man who can fill Mancinis boots
Just heard that
He works with him very closely and said he doesnt want to go and is being forced to leave as they cant afford him..
Very positive about him though..

blue underpants said:
Mourinho is the only man who can fill Mancinis boots
You mean, Mourinho is the only man who can clean mess after Mancini? No, Spanish duo is already here to clean that mess.

De Jong last night tweeted after mancinis sacking

@NDJ_Official: " Make sure everybody in your boat is rowing and not drilling holes when you're not looking. Know your circle..."

Mmmmmmm.....

The reason he got sacked is simple IMO. we played awful football in the champs league (all be it in 2 hard groups) we where outclassed and out managed 2ice i guess they dont want to take that risk again and waste another year. there plan is probably to spend a fuk load this summer and do a proper assault on the 2 fronts (league and champs league ). From what ive been reading about palg (and had no idea he was the guy that coached villa real). he will be fantastic manager for the club. Its sad that he has to go i would have given him one more year and another crack at the champs league but im not in charge.

The cookie monster said:
blue underpants said:
Rammy Blue said:
Just heard that
He works with him very closely and said he doesnt want to go and is being forced to leave as they cant afford him..
Very positive about him though..
Thats the problem mate ''forced to leave'' does not sound good does it, i for one do not want somebody here who does not want to be here despite how much spin the club put on it

personally i dont give a fuck if bob was freddy kruger, he delivered the title and a fa cup, far as im concerned he could have danced around in a tutu singing take me big boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.