Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classy.. but the right decision. Well done Bobby.

Bring in the Special One!

CTID1988 said:
De Jong last night tweeted after mancinis sacking

@NDJ_Official: " Make sure everybody in your boat is rowing and not drilling holes when you're not looking. Know your circle..."

Mmmmmmm.....
De Jong tweeted this at 8-15pm last night, before the sacking!

Fucking bollocks city.
Gutted. So he won't be there tonight or Sunday to receive our thanks and respect

whicko said:
CTID1988 said:

@NDJ_Official: " Make sure everybody in your boat is rowing and not drilling holes when you're not looking. Know your circle..."

Mmmmmmm.....

Sounds like he would have been better calling the coastguard than wasting time tweeting

Jaques said:
blue underpants said:
Mourinho is the only man who can fill Mancinis boots
You mean, Mourinho is the only man who can clean mess after Mancini? No, Spanish duo is already here to clean that mess.
The Spanish duo are going to force a man upon us who does not want to come, it will all end in tears in about a year

The right decision for the club going forwards.

Many thanks for the great memories Bob and the very best of luck in the future.

Break the bank now City for Mourinho!

The timing is shit at best and we still have two games left its straight after are defeat so we look spoilt and if a final and second if we get is a bad season nobody stands a chance.
This doesnt help sell season tickets and i fear for the club but thanks for the memories roberto i will never forget the 6-1 and league and cup win it was loyality rewarded.

IMO I don't think it's all about champion league thing, the way bobby blame the players, always substitude in predictable method is so much worse.

whicko said:
CTID1988 said:

Mmmmmmm.....

Apologies!
He is still close to a lot of the players though, and it does seem to fit in with some of the negative quotes about Mancini.
I don't understand why people would be crying about him not saying hello in the morning though.
Hopefully we sort a new manager out fast and put this mess behind us, terribly handheld.

suziplumbo said:
The timing is shit at best and we still have two games left its straight after are defeat so we look spoilt and if a final and second if we get is a bad season nobody stands a chance.
This doesnt help sell season tickets and i fear for the club but thanks for the memories roberto i will never forget the 6-1 and league and cup win it was loyality rewarded.
ive got a feeling that the club wanted to sack bob at the end of the season but it got leaked from spain and their hand was forced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.