Come on Poznan!!

Haha that's class. Well done Poznan - firstly on the result, more so on the steward fancy dress!

FeedTheGoat10 said:
Reckon I'd be able to get an away ticket at Liverpool if they got each other in the next round?

they didn't sell out against us, possibly.

depends on how many Liverpool give them, i'd love to be in their end at anfield.

Freestyler said:
FeedTheGoat10 said:
Reckon I'd be able to get an away ticket at Liverpool if they got each other in the next round?

they didn't sell out against us, possibly.

depends on how many Liverpool give them, i'd love to be in their end at anfield.

THIS!

IMO it will be great to see you with us there (if hopefully Lech and Liverpool are going to win their matches). If it is going to be more organised by your side, I will try to msg some important fans from the Lech's supporters organisation "Wiara Lecha". I think they will appreciate it and maybe there will be a bigger issue. ;)

Pher said:
IMO it will be great to see you with us there (if hopefully Lech and Liverpool are going to win their matches). If it is going to be more organised by your side, I will try to msg some important fans from the Lech's supporters organisation "Wiara Lecha". I think they will appreciate it and maybe there will be a bigger issue. ;)

we could play on the same night as you, only problem, i hope not though.

Yeah that may be a problem, but we will see. Anyway, I think that it will be great to meet in the stadium in the future ;). Maybe some friendly pre-season in Manchester or in Poznań will be a good idea. In the group stage both our teams lost only once and it was in the matches against each other. For me some friendly revenge, but with full support from both teams' fans creating the great atmosphere would be great ;)

Pher said:
Yeah that may be a problem, but we will see. Anyway, I think that it will be great to meet in the stadium in the future ;). Maybe some friendly pre-season in Manchester or in Poznań will be a good idea. In the group stage both our teams lost only once and it was in the matches against each other. For me some friendly revenge, but with full support from both teams' fans creating the great atmosphere will be great ;)

a full ground poznan? wow! ;)

difference is your is co-ordinated so well.

ours looks like... and as stated by one of your fans on here a few weeks back, something like 'a drunken mob, who look like they've been on ecstacy'

he's right to be honest lol

Pher said:
Yeah that may be a problem, but we will see. Anyway, I think that it will be great to meet in the stadium in the future ;). Maybe some friendly pre-season in Manchester or in Poznań will be a good idea. In the group stage both our teams lost only once and it was in the matches against each other. For me some friendly revenge, but with full support from both teams' fans creating the great atmosphere would be great ;)
I'm already fully considering Euro 2012 haha! Reckon there'd be any trouble if there were City fans in the Lech Poznan end?

FeedTheGoat10 said:
Pher said:
I'm already fully considering Euro 2012 haha! Reckon there'd be any trouble if there were City fans in the Lech Poznan end?
This is more for our Poznan friends...

But do Poznan feel the same way about us, as we do them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.