Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
cat-jump.gif

Official.

Screenshot_20230717-114600~2.png

I admire your blind optimism, but there is absolutely now way have we sold 26,000 tickets! In fact here is the deal, if we sell out on this I will donate £100 to a charity of your choice, and I'm so confident your figures of sales are so ridiculously incorrect, that I am not even going to ask you to reciprocate the deal for us not selling out.

In short, we have never sold out any Charity Shield game at Wembley and I've been to every one. The closest we managed was v United, and that was when Wembley was a novelty and they were considered our major rival. Even on that day you could buy upper tier tickets from the Wembley box office and at least one and a half blocks on the upper tier were unsold.

That game was on a Sunday but K.O. was 2.30pm. There also wasn't a cost of living crisis to boot!

@Corky Do you have a charity in mind?

Understand we've sold out the original allocation and have asked for more tickets.

@Corky Do you have a charity in mind?

Understand we've sold out the original allocation and have asked for more tickets.
I didn't take him up on it.

The back half 23 half rows are yet to go be release 14 x 13 and 9 x 14 wide, so I expect a few Dead Cat Bounces before we sell out for real later today or tomorrow.

I didn't take him up on it.

The back half 23 half rows are yet to go be release 14 x 13 and 9 x 14 wide, so I expect a few Dead Cat Bounces before we sell out for real later today or tomorrow.
You didn’t need to take him up on it, he said unequivocally he would make a £100 donation to Charity and didn’t want the reciprocal “bet” if we didn’t. So, nominate your Charity, let’s see if he fucks off from here, guessing he will re-register with a different user name. Perhaps, Not a Cat as Baldrick once said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.