Conspiracy theories......

Far too much time on their hands to think that one up!

That's the thing with the conspiracy theorist, they can basically say anything they want as it's very hard, for those interested, to disprove thier crackpot ideas

Having said all that, I think there is something in some of them. One of the most interesting is the Architects and Engineers opinion/findings on Building 7 at the World Trade Centre
Oh they showed me a five minute YouTube video to back it up where he had a speech heavily edited.

This is why they are employed as phone monkeys I guess.

There's now a debunk conspiracy theories industry led by the likes of ex commie David Aaronovitch. While I do not go along with many conspiracy theories only a fool dismisses them all. I think poachers turned gamekeepers like Aaronovitch doth protest too much!

Far too much time on their hands to think that one up!

That's the thing with the conspiracy theorist, they can basically say anything they want as it's very hard, for those interested, to disprove thier crackpot ideas

Having said all that, I think there is something in some of them. One of the most interesting is the Architects and Engineers opinion/findings on Building 7 at the World Trade Centre
Thats the wrong approach and wrong mindset. The conspiracy theorists are the ones are the ones to have to prove things; they are the ones arguing against fact. The crackpot ideas are theirs

My brother believes this is also true. He reckons they are all actors!
By coincidence I'm meeting someone today who has friends that lost a child in that shooting, when I last saw him and told him about my brothers ' thoughts' he said, " give him my number, I'll put him straight!".

Thought it's best if I didn't!

Also last weeks stabbing at Westminster, how many people on Faceache saying it was a 'false flag!".

My brother is retired and has got far too much time on his hands.

My brother believes this is also true. He reckons they are all actors!
By coincidence I'm meeting someone today who has friends that lost a child in that shooting, when I last saw him and told him about my brothers ' thoughts' he said, " give him my number, I'll put him straight!".

Thought it's best if I didn't!

Also last weeks stabbing at Westminster, how many people on Faceache saying it was a 'false flag!".

My brother is retired and has got far too much time on his hands.

Maybe a wee trip back to reality might be an option he could consider as a first option, then who knows, perhaps a hobby that didn't include self brain frying.

I tend to dismiss the conspiracy big book of made up shit and will probably continue until the most elusive aspect of all of them remains absent.

I'm talking about evidence obviously.

Although Ancient Aliens is all totally true. No way did those claims get dug out of someone's arse hoping to sell books to the feeble minded and easily bamboozled.

No way.

Especially the one about black eyed children who get beamed down from Zorb or some other made up place to create evil.

That's on the money that one. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.