Controversial City opinions

Even in his first season Grealish played well…it’s just that if it wasn’t an assist or a goal dummies couldn’t see his contribution.

This is an odd one. He scored less last season than in his first season in all competitions. That's after playing eleven more games as well. He got more assists but nothing incredible.

Besides, he's even said he was disappointed at his first season and was obviously far more happy with his contribution the second time around.

Not to mention that he's even said his numbers aren't where they should be.

This is an odd one. He scored less last season than in his first season in all competitions. That's after playing eleven more games as well. He got more assists but nothing incredible.

Besides, he's even said he was disappointed at his first season and was obviously far more happy with his contribution the second time around.

Not to mention that he's even said his numbers aren't where they should be.
Imagine if he started adding significant assists and goals, he should score more

Even in his first season Grealish played well…it’s just that if it wasn’t an assist or a goal dummies couldn’t see his contribution.

Alternative opinion: I fully understand the value of what Grealish does and I would still much rather have someone who can score and assist even if they aren't as good at dribbling or winning fouls.

We'd also think very little of him as a person if he played for United or Liverpool.

Alternative opinion: I fully understand the value of what Grealish does and I would still much rather have someone who can score and assist even if they aren't as good at dribbling or winning fouls.

We'd also think very little of him as a person if he played for United or Liverpool.
Not true for my part. Grealish is an exceptional player. It’s possible to measure how every player’s actions either contribute to a goal being scored or alternatively a goal being conceded. This is called On Ball Value and is a way to demonstrate how good or not a player actually is overall. When Pep said Jack need not worry because he was doing what he was asked there was a reason. Speaking of dribbles…

1689172433572.png

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.