Cook flying to Milan today

gman07 said:
moomba said:
Ask Martin O'Neill for his opinion on Ibrahimovic. He hates him with a passion, reckons he's the most overrated player ever.
Ask Mourinho and he rates him as one of the best players he ever trained... its all down to opinions... but in this case i listen to Mourinho first and Martin Oneill secondly since he has never trained Zlatan...

And by the way even tho i rate him highly i think he is NOT the type of player we need NOW... he is a luxury that can come later on...

To be honest I haven't seen enough of him to have an opinion one way or the other, just remember O'Neill talking about him in one of the Euro Championships pre-matches, was quite funny.

He does have a bit of a reputation for disappearing in big games does he not?

You never no he might be going for Ibrahimovic??

Haha

But wernt cook having an interview today??

Ibrahimovic is not that good really, everytime I see him play he does'nt impress. He has no work-rate and a bad attitude.

Stackmoney said:
Ibrahimovic is not that good really, everytime I see him play he does'nt impress. He has no work-rate and a bad attitude.

haha you obviously havnt seen enough
he is world class
you not heard what jose has said ?
best player he has ever seen he said.

There's no doubting Ibrahimovic's huge talent but his application is questionable, like the tranny he often goes missing in the biggest matches for both club and country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.