Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omicron has arrived in Wales in big numbers and they have had a record number today.

Cases have doubled week to week to a new one day high of 4662 cases and a positivity of 26.1% - also a single day record.

Now you know why they imposed new restrictions yesterday.

And I don't understand why you react with so much hostility to people having a discussion and holding an opinion about a major issue.
He’s got plenty of form for it mate. Even had a pop at Ric a while back for daring to suggest that isolation is a bit of pain in the arse. If the site owner can’t express his feelings on his own forum then who can?

Had another pop at Ric after that Tory MP was murdered, saying that he needs to moderate the forum better as there was too much vitriol directed towards politicians, yet when Ric pointed out that the tit had liked a post about “Tory cunts” earlier that day, he promptly disappeared off here for weeks.

I'm not arsed about politeness, couldn't give 2 fucks. I'm only arsed about not listening to people on social media over the experts/
Personally I'd go with the experts who have had the most experience in dealing with a new variant. In this case South African experts.

What a truly embarrassing post. I mean i'm not trying to tell people anything about this virus, about how to behave just to listen to the experts and yet you post that. Absolutely cringe worthy.

Again what are you in favour of? listening to people on social media over the experts?
Seriously, the only person embarrassing themselves is you, and it ain’t the first fucking time on this forum either.

All BA has been doing is pointing out that the modelling has been wrong on various occasions and he’s every right to do that, just as we all have.

If the consensus of the worlds scientists say it i will gladly accept it. I truly truly hope it is. My very life may depend on it. I am only advocating that we wait for the scientists to say it.

Oh and btw, i will never "change my tune" over wanting to listen to experts over unqualified people on the internet.
and I presume you'll apologise to the people with PhD's on here who can analyse data and build better real life models than sage as well

I think you're going to have to change your tune pretty quickly as the scientists are just about say what we all knew from analysing data from the other countries and front line primary evidence.

www.politico.eu/newsletter/london-playbook/scoop-omicron-milder-in-uk-new-years-fireworks-liz-vs-no-10/amp/

The evidence is now overwhelming
That would be most welcome.

I know that many will want to scream “we told you so!” at the U.K. experts, but we’re not out of the woods yet, and we may have to rely on these same people again in the near future. Can’t blame them for being cautious- they get brickbats either way- but hopefully it will help everyone appreciate international similarities a little more.

I'm not arsed about politeness, couldn't give 2 fucks. I'm only arsed about not listening to people on social media over the experts/

you have already said there are no experts on here so why you on here then. Might be best to have some time off.

btw I am not an expert but I can give you my real world experience . Tested positive Monday lft, backed up with a pcr Monday (results last night positive )

a couple of days of cold like symptoms but much brighter today. It seems to me it’s mild but i am no expert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.