Craig Burley Hate Thread

jay_mcfc said:
You can add Sam Allardyce, Robbie Savage and the other idiot who's name escapes me to that list.

Reading this, Reading that, City shit. Unbelievable really, only in England are losers heralded.

We deserved to win today there's no doubt about it but those cocksuckers in the studio (arf!) were an embarrassment. The ironic thing being of course that they are desperate for a City v United semi to boost the ratings and coverage for the semis. Had City been beat today the whole competition would be over.

-- Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:16 pm --

Oh yeah and the questions that woman asked Roberto were fucking clueless!

I'm not his biggest fan but I thought Sam Allardyce was very fair today, dismissing the Micah/Mancini row as the norm in football etc I couldn't really fault him unless it was just relief after hearing Burleys bile.

Is it just a coincidence that he bares a resemblance to that other City hating cnut, Paul Merson. I think not!

6401hw.jpg

Craig Burley

ioey42.jpg

Paul Merson

The guys an utter cnut........I'd kick him stupid till my leg fell off...then pick it up an hit him with it. He's so anti City it's beyond belief, thought he was going to cream himself when Reading had their only shot on target.

we are not alone
Re: On the way back from the game - City.
SLAMMED, 13 Mar 2011 19:40
What does Craig Burley have against Reading? He didn't have a good word to say about us all game

Scottish twat.
Last edited by SLAMMED on 13 Mar 2011 23:49, edited 1 time in total

I had to watch the game on Fox but the 2 commentators for them were absolute shit as well, they were so disappointed when we scored, constantly slagging us off and calling us sloppy. Every failed pass was criticized in depth, when Reading gave the ball away cheaply no comment was made.

The only thing they did not say was that Reading deserved to win the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.