******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone watching Windies v Saffers in T20?

Windies scored 258-5 (Charles118 off 46)

Saffers 102-0 off 6 overs (de Kock 70 off 25 balls so far)

They have just said this is the highest score in a power play by a test playing nation

IPL starts later today.

Quite a few tweaks to the rules this year. Too many for me to mention but I'm sure they'll make sense when the matches start.

One thing that stands constant is the FOC, MS Dhoni is still captain of Chennai.

Can anyone name all these captains? I'm struggling with a few in the middle on the 2008 front and can't name half of the current lot!

FsdkquqaEAAzm5z

IPL starts later today.

Quite a few tweaks to the rules this year. Too many for me to mention but I'm sure they'll make sense when the matches start.

One thing that stands constant is the FOC, MS Dhoni is still captain of Chennai.

Can anyone name all these captains? I'm struggling with a few in the middle on the 2008 front and can't name half of the current lot!

FsdkquqaEAAzm5z
2023:
Chennai Super Kings: MS Dhoni
Delhi Capitals: David Warner (leading in the absence of Rishabh Pant)
Gujarat Titans: Hardik Pandya
Kolkata Knight Riders: Nitish Rana (leading in the absence of the injured Shreyas Iyer)
Lucknow Super Giants: KL Rahul
Mumbai Indians: Rohit Sharma (missing from line-up)
Punjab Kings: Shikhar Dhawan
Rajasthan Royals: Sanju Samson
Royal Challengers Bangalore: Faf du Plessis
Sunrisers Hyderabad: Aiden Markram (for the first match, Bhuvneshwar Kumar will lead the side)

IPL starts later today.

FsdkquqaEAAzm5z
2008:
Deccan Chargers. VVS Laxman
Royal Challengers Bangalore. Rahul Dravid
Rajasthan Royals. Shane Warne
Punjab Kings. Yuvraj Singh
Chennai Super Kings. MS Dhoni
Delhi Capitals. Virender Sehwag
Kolkata Knight Riders. Sourav Ganguly
Mumbai Indians. Sachin Tendulkar

(thanks to google!)

IPL starts later today.

FsdkquqaEAAzm5z
2008 (left to right) - I think it’s: Gilchrist, Dhoni, Tendulkar, Kumble, Sangakkara, Warne, Gambhir and Ganguly.

2008 (left to right) - I think it’s: Gilchrist, Dhoni, Tendulkar, Kumble, Sangakkara, Warne, Gambhir and Ganguly.

That sounds good to me.

I always forget about Kumble. For whatever reason I think he's from an older generation.

Sangakkara I'm blaming that one on the ropey picture quality!

2023:
Chennai Super Kings: MS Dhoni
Delhi Capitals: David Warner (leading in the absence of Rishabh Pant)
Gujarat Titans: Hardik Pandya
Kolkata Knight Riders: Nitish Rana (leading in the absence of the injured Shreyas Iyer)
Lucknow Super Giants: KL Rahul
Mumbai Indians: Rohit Sharma (missing from line-up)
Punjab Kings: Shikhar Dhawan
Rajasthan Royals: Sanju Samson
Royal Challengers Bangalore: Faf du Plessis
Sunrisers Hyderabad: Aiden Markram (for the first match, Bhuvneshwar Kumar will lead the side)

If you got all of them without Google considering all the swaps you mentioned then you truly are an expert.

Didn't have a clue who the KKR player was. Makes sense with the swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.