******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Duckett is really one to watch from my home county Northants. Looks so assured as the crease for such a young lad

Hameed duckett and ansari all included. Can't wait to see what Hameed can do, he was built for test cricket

Hameed duckett and ansari all included. Can't wait to see what Hameed can do, he was built for test cricket

No real shock in the selections as all 3 were being touted as likely tourists, hope they do as well as their promise. What I would have done if I was Strauss is say you dont have to tour but if you dont tour Bangladesh then you wont be touring India either. You cant pick and choose when you want to play for England, England chooses you, that was the case even when we were shit in the 90s, I remember Gough and Stewart didnt tour India one year, so they werent selected for NZ that followed (both played ODIs in India so were selected for only the ODIs in NZ). Hales was a surprise as he's effectively given up his test spot that he said he was so desperate for, Morgan wasnt a surprise really, after he was vague when asked about it, so it was likely. He went home from the IPL early after some security issues one year, however he has played in Bangladesh recently, as he's the batsman who's place is under most threat in ODI cricket, he might find himself not being able to get back in as well, should Bairstow for example have a good tour.

well that was a bit shit.lunch 100 for 0 made and had brekky turned it back on 164 all out wtf happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.