Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the salary part is bit overblown, but I wont be surprised if he is demanding around 25-30m. 50m will get laughed at everywhere.
Of course it’s overblown. And that report is talking about next summer anyway, not this one

I don't think this will happen but I have said all transfer window I don't care who it is I just want a striker. If the club go down this route then so be it.

I don‘t know if Haaland is gonna reach even Zlatan level as an example. For me he is starting to get overrated. Nowhere near a 30M/year player if someone like Neymar gets it.

Ronaldo won't come to us for a year. He'll want two years, a nice little poodle and a statue at the end of his deal.
I have just the guy….
_95390528_ronaldobust.jpg

That’s why idk why people say Haaland to us. I don’t think we will ever deal with Riaola
We have a Raiola player already, Philippe Sandler.

I don't see us going for a high profile Raiola player though a la Pogba or Haaland. He takes far too big a cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.