3. Drop Lewis
4. Drop Alvarez

RB Akanji
LB Ake
RCB/DM Stones
LCB Dias

DM: Rodri
CM Bernardo
LM: Grealish ( playing bit the way he played today, tucked in.)
RM: Bobb

False 9: Foden ( He fucked up today though but still preferable to Alvarez)

That's how I'm playing until Haaland returns. And when Haaland returns I might just stay with Bobb if he is performing and let Phil come off the bench with Alvarez.

He has to shake things up. The team is making the same errors weekly.
Id go slightly differently at the back/mid

RB. Stones moving into the hybrid DM role
LB. Ake
CB. Dias
CB. Gvardiol

DM. Rodri
DM. Kovacic

Our record when Rodri and Kovacic play together is very good. During the last 6 games we have won once (the only game Kovacic started). We need to go back to these 2 in the middle as we are wide open and easy to break on when they dont play together, Eg, Chelsea, Liverpool, Spuds, Villa, Palace…

Last edited:
Currently our only option is blind faith

This was always going to be a transitional season but many posters (myself included) were ridiculed for making the same point in August

Yes, we're missing Gundogan and Mahrez, but the alternative was an ageing squad, and that's without Walker losing his influential pace,.which is already happening

However it doesn't make the season a disaster

We were playing a bottom third team with key players missing from their side. We stopped playing at 2-0 ,and at 2-1 started playing for time. As Champions that is plain embarrassing.
Agree, zero reaction after their 1st goal. The team thought it was job done when it clearly wasn't.

Currently our only option is blind faith

This was always going to be a transitional season but many posters (myself included) were ridiculed for making the same point in August

Yes, we're missing Gundogan and Mahrez, but the alternative was an ageing squad, and that's without Walker losing his influential pace,.which is already happening

However it doesn't make the season a disaster
Said it before just have a sense we will end up at Wembley, and not in the FA Cup.

Id go slightly differently at the back/mid

RB. Stones moving into the hybrid DM role
LB. Ake
CB. Dias
CB. Gvardiol

DM. Rodri
DM. Kovacic

Our record when Rodri and Kovqcic play together is very good. During the last 6 games we have won once (the only game Kovacic started). We need to go back to these 2 in the middle as we are wide open and easy to break on when they dont play together, Eg, Chelsea, Liverpool, Spuds, Villa, Palace…
Dias has been absolutely shite this season. He would be on the bench for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.