Crystal Palace Thread 2015/16

Another great result and was well deserved. We just looked the better team. The most impressive thing for me is that we were solid today. I am not sure how much that was due to us or the lack of creativity Chelsea showed. We have looked dangerous going forward in all our games, but not very solid.

Cabaye and Mcarthur look like a great partnership, Delany still has it. Sakho a brilliant signing. Bolasie getting fitter and good to see him do so well after his personal tragedy.

I am going to make a bold statement, but Souare could be in the Premier League 11 by the end of the year. Kolarov is better attacking for sure, but he is so complete. Incredibly impressed with him.

Another great result and was well deserved. We just looked the better team. The most impressive thing for me is that we were solid today. I am not sure how much that was due to us or the lack of creativity Chelsea showed. We have looked dangerous going forward in all our games, but not very solid.

Cabaye and Mcarthur look like a great partnership, Delany still has it. Sakho a brilliant signing. Bolasie getting fitter and good to see him do so well after his personal tragedy.

I am going to make a bold statement, but Souare could be in the Premier League 11 by the end of the year. Kolarov is better attacking for sure, but he is so complete. Incredibly impressed with him.
Great performance. Could have been more. Get in Pardew + co.

Going to be a hard game for us coming off of the international break.
We are better away partly because we like to counter attack, which we will be doing against you, but also because are pitch is awful.

I would have fancied our chances more if Yaya was away too. We have been quite porous at the back except for today. Chelsea have been quite toothless. If we defend like we did against Villa or Arsenal we will be thumped.

Newcastle fans must feel like a right load of plums. Pardew is a decent manager. A bell end but still.
As I am sure City fans are well aware so much can change in football in such a short period of time.

Just 5 and half years ago we didn't own our ground and could have gone bust. Maybe if we had gone down that would have been it.

Looking back at that team it had a lot of potential: Clyne, Speroni, Fonte, Zaha and Moses all became good quality Premier League players. Hill and Derry would go onto play in the Premier League. Whilst Sears and Amrbose have done well.

As I am sure City fans are well aware so much can change in football in such a short period of time.

Just 5 and half years ago we didn't own our ground and could have gone bust. Maybe if we had gone down that would have been it.

Looking back at that team it had a lot of potential: Clyne, Speroni, Fonte, Zaha and Moses all became good quality Premier League players. Hill and Derry would go onto play in the Premier League. Whilst Sears and Amrbose have done well.
Good luck to you

We are better away partly because we like to counter attack, which we will be doing against you, but also because are pitch is awful.

I would have fancied our chances more if Yaya was away too. We have been quite porous at the back except for today. Chelsea have been quite toothless. If we defend like we did against Villa or Arsenal we will be thumped.
It has the build up of a great game. I think we'll edge it (probably due to bias), but you really have evolved both as a team and a club. Hopefully you can start challenging for honours again. Enjoy your success pal!

They've become a great team to watch, very enjoyable attacking style. I bet there's some other clubs who consider themselves 'bigger' looking on enviously at Palace's ability to get results in style.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.