Crystanbul on Sky Sports 1

I, along with most people thought they'd win, I just hoped Palace kept the goal difference down. Feared the worse when they scored those 3 early goals.
Was happy when they pulled one back, better when they scored the second and actually jumped up and cheered when the equaliser went in.

My abiding memory of that game is that at 3 zip I sacked it off and up to bed to read after 5 mins thought I would just double check the score, 3-2 it was and on went Sky Go on the ipad for the crowning moment, fucking marvellous

My abiding memory of that game is that at 3 zip I sacked it off and up to bed to read after 5 mins thought I would just double check the score, 3-2 it was and on went Sky Go on the ipad for the crowning moment, fucking marvellous
Bastard, I did the same but only checked the score after full time.

3 nil up and I turned the game off and dragged the dog out for a walk. Came back in and hesitantly clicked on the thread to see how many more the dippers had scored. Was expecting a few pages of pissed off blues but was Instead met by a barrage of the Robocop fap gifs posted by @jimharri. WTF? Checked the score on the beeb and spent the night dancing round the house like a dickhead.

Good times.

You know the rules. Pictures required .
Like.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.