Daily Express: Nasri to Juve?

I was a big fan of Nasri and stuck up for him a lot on here when he was receiving flack, but his attitude stunk for a lot of last season and I couldn't have cared less that he hardly featured during the last 8 games or so.

If referee's weren't so fucking useless he would have had at least 4 red cards last season, he displayed a lot of petulance and his overall output was not good enough. I'd move on.

think Nasri would be fantastic in Serie A, honestly. Can they afford his wages? Guessing not.

Do people on here not realise he's been playing under an injury for over a year up to now? That assault ( not tackle ) at Newcastle was a disgrace, pardew put the guy up to that, nasri is an integral part of this squad, I think it would be a stupid decision to move him on, if silva got a long term injury then we would need him pronto.

Fair enough, I did search but didn't find that. To be honest, though, I'm not a fan of bringing back long-dead threads, especially two-year-dead ones, so I wouldn't have anyway. Regardless, as you say, not a big issue so I'll leave it there.

Pretty slow news day, we can always resort to insulting each other. I'll go first...

Your mother is an astronaut.

Do people on here not realise he's been playing under an injury for over a year up to now? That assault ( not tackle ) at Newcastle was a disgrace, pardew put the guy up to that, nasri is an integral part of this squad, I think it would be a stupid decision to move him on, if silva got a long term injury then we would need him pronto.

I wouldn't go so far as to question people's powers of perception. Some of us just have a different opinion than you do. At his best I think he's great, but I've seen him drift in and out of form, despite uninterrupted runs in the first team, and I don't like it. At his worst he disappears or completely slows down our attack. I'm happy to cash in. Nothing wrong with your opinion, but nothing wrong with mine/ours.

Also I think KdB is the "If Silva got a longterm injury..." solution, pending success in signing him.

I was a big fan of Nasri and stuck up for him a lot on here when he was receiving flack, but his attitude stunk for a lot of last season and I couldn't have cared less that he hardly featured during the last 8 games or so.

If referee's weren't so fucking useless he would have had at least 4 red cards last season, he displayed a lot of petulance and his overall output was not good enough. I'd move on.

His performances against Liverpool and his two against Barcelona were an absolute disgrace. Looked completely disinterested and Un arsed.

Great player, be back to his best next season. Tackle at Newcastle wrecked his season .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.