Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alves would be essential to our build up play. As Pep said before he would play with 10 midfielders if he could. There is no coincidence that when he left Barca they were crap. They could no longer play out well from the back. This is why Pep used Dihno and Navas as right back even though supposedly Sanga and Zaba was injured. That is why I find it puzzling if we were to used both Mendy and Walker as full backs in the same game unless Pep has another plan. Alves would help us retain possession as much as possible. He know what to do when teams press and what it takes to play out of the pressure. Even if it's for a season or 2 until we find a replacement it could help us a lot.

Much like Yaya, against the bottom 10/12 teams in the league who park the bus home and away Alves will be huge. Plus on top of that his experience in the CL will be huge. Would be an excellent signing.

"I didn't realise until about five years ago that Manchester had two teams,' said Alves. 'Of course Manchester United have been one of the most famous and successful clubs in Europe for many years - but I thought they were the only one."

Never forgetting that quote
That must be a misquote surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.