Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a heartbeat, sure he is at the end of his career but he knows the role inside out after playing for Pep and is as fit as a butchers dog, he can run all day long.

Could Alves play left back aswell?

Walker, Alves and Walker as our three full backs for this season?

Still the best right back in Europe for me, his performances in the later stages of the Champions League proved that.

Replacing 4 old with 3 young and one old who happens to be probably the best of his generation and a potential key piece of the plan for Pep at least for one season. No brainer, no talk of a fee so i wonder if there is one or it is just nominal.

This.

Alves is one of the footballing greats in my opinion and still has plenty to to offer.

He isn't reliant on his athletic attributes as he is an incredible footballer.

This.

Alves is one of the footballing greats in my opinion and still has plenty to to offer.

He isn't reliant on his athletic attributes as he is an incredible footballer.
That last comment is probably the best line on him. Other full backs we have had are more and up and down and when their legs go, that's it. Alves has got a lot to his game. Even if half a yard has gone, then he'll still be a good player. Made me feel more positive about this signing. Thanks!

Alves would be good option to have against cannon fodder teams especially, but he can perform in big games too as he proved at Juventus. Delighted with this if he is addition to Walker or some other RB target.

That last comment is probably the best line on him. Other full backs we have had are more and up and down and when their legs go, that's it. Alves has got a lot to his game. Even if half a yard has gone, then he'll still be a good player. Made me feel more positive about this signing. Thanks!

No problem mate :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.