Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will surely be sharing the RB role if not back up, but sign him first and spurs cant hold us ransom as much as we already got someone in place! Great signing if it comes off i think!

Alves in his time was as good as Marcelo. How good is he now? I saw him have some good games in Europe in the CL, but he struggled in the CL final so I am not sure.

It might help us bring in Walker as it will strengthen our negotiating position. Walker and mendy are the important signings

Much like Yaya, against the bottom 10/12 teams in the league who park the bus home and away Alves will be huge. Plus on top of that his experience in the CL will be huge. Would be an excellent signing.

He was one of the top performers in the recent CL final. Definitely wouldn't just have to play vs the fodder.

I think Pep sees his CL experience and overall leadership hugely enticing to our current crop, especially the younger lads.

Alves has been there, done it, and on numerous occasions to boast as well.

If he's back up right back he'd be a fantastic signing. If he's first choice it's not too great. Would be phenomenal to have Walker and Alves.

Much like Yaya, against the bottom 10/12 teams in the league who park the bus home and away Alves will be huge. Plus on top of that his experience in the CL will be huge. Would be an excellent signing.

All depends on whether he's still able to motor down that right wing. Some players seem to be able to go on forever whilst others struggle. Your Yaya comparison was a bit off, as surely there is a player who has really struggled with the ageing process

So we're replacing old fullbacks with...well an old fullback. Great.
Replacing 4 old with 3 young and one old who happens to be probably the best of his generation and a potential key piece of the plan for Pep at least for one season. No brainer, no talk of a fee so i wonder if there is one or it is just nominal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.