Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right that's a bad disappointment and a set back. Only 3 things to do now:
1. Get the other "safe" deals sealed, especially Kyle Walker ASAP. You cannot trust a word.
2. Fuck you Alves. Actually this should be 1.
3. Reconsider who is backup to Walker (yes I think Alves was meant as back up). Worst case it will be Kolarov I guess. Not good.

Kolarov backup to Walker? He's a terrible left back, why would you even consider playing him on his weaker foot?!?!

Let's put this matter into some perspective. If Alves had not decided to leave Juve would we have been considering making a bid for him as one of our FB replacements? The answer is probably not and therefore we are neither forward nor further back. Let's shut the door on this one and get on with our original planned business.

Very muggy by Alves who supposedly only wanted to leave Juve to play in England - obvs just thought with his wallet! However, so amateurish by us to let this slip through the net. Hope this is a one off and the other 'nailed on' transfers go through.
I think we rightly valued a 34 olds wages tbh but PSG upped the offer of wages..

we'd go mad if City were paying him 14 million euros.

If this turns out to be true he's a snakey little **** and fuck him.

I appreciate him being on holiday when it was verbally agreed and therefore the reluctance to drag him back from wherever he was in order to sign, but could someone not have gone out to him to get something formalised that would have prevented this happening, thus allowing him to continue with his break and preventing someone coming in and stealing him from under our noses?.....

I imagine Guardiola and Begiristain will both be furious. A bit of a fuck up on our behalf though, we should have got something signed rather than taking his word for it.

This was the point i was trying to make a few days ago mate.....All this "gentleman's agreement" and "sign when you back from your holidays" rubbish only allows clubs more time to put a better offer on the table.....strike while the iron is hot and you get your man! Wont be surprised if we just had to add an extra 10mil to our offers for Mendy and Walker now......we made a rookie mistake in this transfer! Now we need to fix it!

Very muggy by Alves who supposedly only wanted to leave Juve to play in England - obvs just thought with his wallet! However, so amateurish by us to let this slip through the net. Hope this is a one off and the other 'nailed on' transfers go through.
How is it amateurish if he went for the fatter wage packet? The only signings "nailed on" are those announced on the OS that's why City never comment before the player is there holding the shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.