Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play to us for walking away after PSG doubled his wage offer from us...

Seems we have more sense than our noisy neighbours when it comes to what we are willing to pay players....

Suppose you can't blame him for going there for that kind of money. Last pay day and all that...

Confident we'll start the season with top quality full backs. Onwards & Upwards.

if those wages someone posted were correct, he should not be angry at him. He would be crazy to accept 6 mil. per year if he was offered 14.
Agree, I would have done exactly what he had done. PSG are a decent club and not a step down. He did the best thing really and he probably informed us what PSG had offered and gave us a option to match it.

£230,000 a week! I have no problem with him choosing Psg over us if that's what they are paying him a week, far too much IMO for a supposed backup RB.

Yes but a back up right back will likely cost more than double that in the long run given he was a free and the state of the market.

But Alves would not have as much a resale value due to his age compared to someone we would have paid a transfer fee for based on recent signings would have been around the 20-26 age range.

Curious instagram post following the news he will sign for PSG, don't think it will do much to remove the mercenary tag he surely will get now. A very strange turn of events

The guy is a ****, but I'd wager most anyone wouldn't mind being called one if they could double their offer and coast for 90% of the seasons' games.

We should've gotten him to sign before his hols. Hope we don't make that mistake again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.