Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those quotes prove what a deceitful wanker he is.

Alves: "I had interest from Manchester City. Their project is also very interesting. If Guardiola or City feel embarrassed, I apologise."

Alves at unveiling: "If Pep Guardiola & Manchester City feel hurt, I apologise to them. However, I have come here to become a champion."

Alves: "I had interest from Manchester City. Their project is also very interesting. If Guardiola or City feel embarrassed, I apologise."

Alves at unveiling: "If Pep Guardiola & Manchester City feel hurt, I apologise to them. However, I have come here to become a champion."

He took the easy way out. Knows if PSG overcome a completely different Monaco then he's guaranteed a title.

Don't need a player that thinks like that.

I thought Alves was a dead cert to sign for Guardiola. There's something nasty about the way he's screwd you. You're better off without him if that's his attitude though he would have been an excellent signing.

Last edited:

He knows where he can stick that apology.

Once a ****...

I thought Alves was a dead cert to sign for Guardiola. There's something nasty about the way he's screwed you. You're better off without him if that's his attitude though he would have been an excellent signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.