Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the end, had to be about the money & his contingent of Brasilian friends at PSG, T.Silva in particular

Still a bit surprised considering how he has portrayed himself for years now but I also know this sort of financial security has been important to him since his divorce - guess Txiki et al couldn't really match wages considering the heads it would turn within the squad. This, more than the league & owners, is the big difference between the clubs
Cannot blame him. Getting over 300k pounds at his age and playing at a top euro league must be too good to pass up

Cannot blame him. Getting over 300k pounds at his age and playing at a top euro league must be too good to pass up
Totally agree with you although what I struggle with is we have accepted people's word before and been burnt maybe we should be getting the signature and if that isn't forthcoming move on as a footballers word is obviously not worth the paper it is written on.

So much for the itk here saying this was a done deal.

It's a bit much to expect ITK's to be fortune tellers and soothsayers, mate.

The actual ITK's such as Tomlie and MCRJON pass on info as they get it. Pep seemingly thought Alves was coming to us on Monday, same as he did with Laporte last year.

The others who have absolutely zero track record of being ITK who spout constant bull shit about knowing people on the media team, shirt printing shop, estate agents etc, just ignore them.

There's a couple who have been called out as bullshitters, but the needier posters on here rally around to defend them because they'd prefer to hear fake news than no news at all. Seems to be the modern way.

Alves was clearly set to join City and changed his mind last minute, similar to Laporte last season. It doesn't mean the ITK's know fuck all. It means human beings change their mind, and that a few Billy Bullshitters have been chatting shite and some naive posters needy for info have been carried along on a wave.

Just heard Vickery on the radio and he made a couple of interesting points. Firstly, the possibly spurious, Paris trumping Manchester argument. The next thing he said was more likely: World Cup year, his last chance to play in it it, many more physically easier games in France and will probably play when he wants.

I dont care about how talented he is, I've never liked the runt so on that basis I'm happy we wont get him. The complete opposite of the man who just left that position.

Gets more money in a piss easy league and two weeks off at Christmas. No wonder he's going there.

That is a lot of dough for a 34yo, fair fucks to him if psg are willing to pay that, glad we are not tbh. That is the sort of cash Jesus will be on next contract, hell of a lot for a 34yo that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.