Danny Mills

gordondaviesmoustache said:
sir baconface said:
Didn't hear him and don't want to. A horrible man.

When it comes to pundits, it's a close call between Mills, camel-gob and the ginger pig.
Doesn't that trio tell you all you need to know about our representation in the media?

Our ex-player holds the club and supporters in contempt and yet is allowed to disseminate his drivel under the headline of "former Manchester City player Danny Mills".

Absolutely. When reading the Scholes thread, with the demands for ex-City pundits, it struck me that the current alternatives range from shite to mediocre.

On reflection, "mediocre" is being pretty generous.

I actually prefer an unadulterated rag to a pseudo-Blue. At least they have an excuse for being bitter.

Not only is he thick - he's one of those sinfully stupid people, like Garth Crooks, that believes he is some sort of towering intellect.

To me, it makes what comes out of his mouth utterly unbearable.

For years now I've been wondering why I detest Garth Crooks but couldn't quite put my finger on it. You sir, have just given me the answer.

Blues want an proper city rep on tv
I have a feeling Trevor Sinclair is going to be that man been on MOTD2 a few times and also popping on sky sports news too

supercrystal7 said:
Not only is he thick - he's one of those sinfully stupid people, like Garth Crooks, that believes he is some sort of towering intellect.

To me, it makes what comes out of his mouth utterly unbearable.
Isn't he on the FA commission to solve the problem with the English game?

Mills is a joke. Some of his comments are so laughably ignorant much like Claridge he makes the stupidest statements.

Off the top of my head Mills said Costa is not the type of striker to run in behind or score goals, but he is a good target man.
Claridge saying if a player takes time to settle at a top club then they don't have the mentality.[/quote

Mills and Claridge, two perfect fits for new England managers !

sir baconface said:
Didn't hear him and don't want to. A horrible man.

When it comes to pundits, it's a close call between Mills, camel-gob and the ginger pig.
Camel and ginger are better than 80%. Either way besides the debate on Monday night football with Neville and Carragher, these pundits/experts are stealing a living.

Keown on motd literally just says what happened. "He controlled it and whacked it home" blah blah blah. Why do they need to pay somebody thousands of pounds a week to say this? We can see what happened. Tell us why he controlled it and whacked it home etc...

Then there's clowns like savage. The reason west ham are playing better is the "Nolan and Carroll partnership" to which lineker tells him Nolan is "suspended".

Or Jamie Redknapp on Liverpool's 4-1 win at the swamp. "xavi Alonso controlled the game, was world class etc.." he controlled the game with an Xbox, PlayStation, Wii controller? He was injured for that game.

Graeme Souness winning 2-0 at selhurst park isn't what "champions do". Chelsea lost there and Liverpool drew 3-3.

noely said:
Blues want an proper city rep on tv
I have a feeling Trevor Sinclair is going to be that man been on MOTD2 a few times and also popping on sky sports news too
And he's a proper blue too tbf.
Was he at York away????

I went to school with Mr Sinclair along with Manimanc on here. You are right,he is a huge blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.