Darts walk on girls chalked off.

As others have said PC going mad where will it stop, but you can bet the women that are calling for these girls that "walk on " to stop are right ugly fuckers.
Poor girls are being done out of a living because a very small minority think its wrong, some need to get a life.

Any comment on why the Met Police decided in december to review 30 rape cases that were due to go to trial, after 2 cases collapsed in a week.

Or why Liam Allan spent 2 years on bail charged with 12 accounts of rape & sexual assault, before his trial collapsed when it was found the supposed victim had pestered him for casual sex.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42417553

None whatsoever without going through all the evidence and witness statements, which I won't be doing today.

There are many miscarriages of justice that occur in a variety of criminal and other situations.

What I'm fairly certain of is that now the girls are no longer walking on with the players, that the world will keep on spinning and that we will still be able to comfortably sit in rooms together, which is what that fella in the USA of was suggesting will become tricky!

It was in response to your utterly moronic statement that sooner or later both genders won't be able to sit in a room together. Just sit back and consider how you got to that from the darts girls being no more. Tripe mate, utter tripe

The thread has moved on from the darts but feel free to be offended and froth at the mouth lol.

The thread has moved on from the darts but feel free to be offended and froth at the mouth lol.

Your looking in the mirror you septic with your pathetic apocalyptic rants about impending social fragmentation just because you cant have a tommy over some birds at the darts

Your looking in the mirror you septic with your pathetic apocalyptic rants about impending social fragmentation just because you cant have a tommy over some birds at the darts

Firstly the only person going off their head here is you and while amusing, its also slightly worrying that you are seemingly so angry right now?

As for me having a tommy over some birds at the darts comment.....not me im afraid but feel free to come clean if it will make you a little less angry about all this?

Firstly the only person going off their head here is you and while amusing, its also slightly worrying that you are seemingly so angry right now?

As for me having a tommy over some birds at the darts comment.....not me im afraid but feel free to come clean if it will make you a little less angry about all this?
Very true numerous times on this thread those in defence of it have gotten all personal, aggressive, made sweeping generalizations and then claimed someone else is getting angry, it's hilariously backwards.

Last edited:
For once I can see the feminist side to this.
Whilst it may seem quite harmless having mute sexy girls parading around at these kind of events, there are ramifications in other walks of life.

For example my niece who works for an estate agency had to attend an auction to assist with proceedings, after handing out info she had to stand next to the auctioneer during the actual auction. She was asked (in a seemingly joking yet serious way) before the event to wear a short skirt and plenty of slap.
Not right imo. Now we all know that if girls dont comply with their bosses wishes they can lose favour and be got rid off.

I can see that banning this practise would/should tell the guys expecting girls to act like this that its not really on in the modern world and is in fact quite sexist behaviour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.