David Silva not recognised by PFA members - again

I was looking at the PFA team of the year for the last 6 years since 2010/2011 and a City player has been in it 9 times in total:

Kompany 3
Yaya 2
Zaba 1
Hart 1
Silva 1
Tevez 1

I was interested to see how this compares to the other sides and the totals are:

12 - Chelsea
11 - Spurs
11 - United
9 - City
6 -Arsenal
5 - Liverpol
12- others

No doubt Spurs and Chelsea will get about 4 each this year and their lead will be extended. So overall it is not representative particularly when you consider City have been more successful in domestic competition in that time period compared to the other side.

How the fuck has Sergio not been picked ever is beyond me

While we're at it, It still amazes me how Pellegrini didn't win Premier League Manager of the Season 2013/14. Winning League Cup and Premiership in his first season and it went to that track suited idiot Pulis...unbelievable.

I was looking at the PFA team of the year for the last 6 years since 2010/2011 and a City player has been in it 9 times in total:

Kompany 3
Yaya 2
Zaba 1
Hart 1
Silva 1
Tevez 1

I was interested to see how this compares to the other sides and the totals are:

12 - Chelsea
11 - Spurs
11 - United
9 - City
6 -Arsenal
5 - Liverpol
12- others

No doubt Spurs and Chelsea will get about 4 each this year and their lead will be extended. So overall it is not representative particularly when you consider City have been more successful in domestic competition in that time period compared to the other side.
And Sergio never picked at all. What a joke.......

I don't have a problem with Silva not being included, mainly because I don't think any of our players have done enough to deserve a nomination, especially when you consider the way we caved-in at Leicester and Everton, and played so poorly at Liverpool and Monaco.

However, using the same criteria, I can't remember many match-winning performances by the big-nosed Swede. Not unless you're counting 1-1 draws against mid table mediocrity.

How we haven't voted Spanish Dave as our Player of the Season since he came is beyond me.
PFA is just jealousy.

How we haven't voted Spanish Dave as our Player of the Season since he came is beyond me.
PFA is just jealousy.

Look who has won it , I think are player of the year has been spot on . Lets hope Sterling wins it this year cause for most part of the season he has been are best player look at the goals and assist, it would be a joke if he doesn't

PFA is just jealousy.

I bet he came runner up every season he's been here( except maybe his 1st), probably this season too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.