David Silva signs one year contract extension(p33)

Personally I don't consider a 6 game knock out cup competition the highest standard of world football?

Champion league is the biggest bullshit comp of modern football, a cash cow for certain clubs and eufa, where tge first 3 games are geared for the usual suspects to qualify for the rest.
The old format where it was champ only was better.

being consistently great in a full league season is where standards are set

I agree completely about the bloated, self indulgent cash cow, that’s occasionally won by an English team on penalties.

However, I was referring to the latter knockout stages where City’s record is P 12 W 3 D 3 L 6

It’s those games which have elevated Messi and Ronaldo, above Silva and the rest of the City regulars from that period.
That's not to say that I don't rate Silva, although personally I always considered Yaya to be our most effective player when it really mattered.

According to 90mins silva has agreed a deal to sign for fenerbache, can't find anything anywhere else just hope it's usual press stirring things.

According to 90mins silva has agreed a deal to sign for fenerbache, can't find anything anywhere else just hope it's usual press stirring things.
No he hasn't,he has 2 more years plus the extra 1 and has always said he is happy and will complete his contract here,who do we play next week? it's shit stiring ahead of the game

It's fucking bizarre how anybody could even begin to believe a story involving Silva to fernabache. I mean, it's so ridiculous I doubt even the Sunday sport would go near it.
*shakes head*

It's fucking bizarre how anybody could even begin to believe a story involving Silva to fernabache. I mean, it's so ridiculous I doubt even the Sunday sport would go near it.
*shakes head*
But... but... 90min has reported on it, it must be true!

But... but... 90min has reported on it, it must be true!

I'll never forget when Vassell signed for that second rate Turkish side. By the reaction of the fans when he arrived you'd have thought they'd signed Pele.

I know it's a bollocks story that's emanated from Turkey, but could you imagine the scenes if Dave did sign for them, they'd declare a bank holiday as they'd be partyingvin the streets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.