David Silva signs one year contract extension(p33)

A true story to sum up David Silva:
We have an auto mower to cut the lawn at home (heart attack = can’t push mower over large lawn). We have given a name to the mower which is “David Silva” why? Because he is a MAGICIAN ON GRASS. Seems to say it all don’t you think?
Thank you David for many, many good footballing memories.... and a nice person to boot. A great blue legend. We should organise a special game at the Etihad when he finally returns back to Spain. Me, my daughter and my grandchildren will be first in the queue for tickets

Instead of a testimonial against some made up side finishing with a 7-3 scoreline and keeper taking penalties and some 50 year old coming on for 20 minute cameo and looking like pub players, it could be that nominate a preseason friendly to be the David Silva testimonial match against Valencia. Especially if it meant showing off the ECL trophy as well.

I think Dave made his debut for us in a low key game - uefa cup or League Cup - can’t recall the opposition but I remember thinking how good he was.

I think Dave made his debut for us in a low key game - uefa cup or League Cup - can’t recall the opposition but I remember thinking how good he was.
It wasn't his debut but he ran the game against Salzburg in the Europa League and scored the opening goal.

He is one that sadly won’t be appreciated as much as he should be! He is the greatest player I have seen play for City!

IMO he is the true model professional. An artist on the pitch and a perfect gentleman off it. Wish he would stay with us until he retires and then be a coach/mentor to the players coming through. Arteta is there, surely Magic Dave is worthy of a place there too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.