David Villa and David Silva double deal?

MelbourneCity said:
Ryan Giggs was approached in a hotel with the words "any chance of a picture, Giggsy?" When the winger agreed he was handed a camera and asked to take a photo of the Blues supporter.

LMAO thats classic i wanna join :(

Hmmm not sure why they would have changed it to hotel but I wonder where that site may get its info lol
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100243&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=john+oshea" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100243&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=john+oshea</a>

pedrag40 said:
Post subject: Re: Kolo TourePosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:56 pm

stu9488
Dickov-style Headless Chicken

Supporter of: MCFC Rite guys im gettin irritated now, I will tell you what I have been told and this is in no means confirmed but......I have been told Manchester City has agreed a fee with Valencia for David Villa, I am told the only thing left to haggle over is his personal terms which I am understood to be on going, the player is on his way/ and or here already rumour has it. Another thing i heard this morning is that we also are trying to negotiate for David Silva although I cant see Valencia letting them both go....as I said this is not confirmed but this is what I know and I believe it to be positive

Oh and to the doubter on the basis of my username containing rag...get a grip if i was i wouldnt sign upto a city site using that! The announcement, no idea but then again I was 14 when we left maine road and never really went for the announcements. As concerns where i sit, i had a season ticket in block 242 row k of the east stand until last year when i moved abroad for work for 18 months. Any other questions, do you want a fcuk or something?

cheers mate,

i believe stu 100% but it doesnt mean these deals will happen, it only means were trying to make them happen.

I know these sites are ful of wums but even if it just means we are trying to make em happen atleast we are showing some ambition...much rather talk of silva and villa than downing and bellamy!

pedrag40 said:
I know these sites are ful of wums but even if it just means we are trying to make em happen atleast we are showing some ambition...much rather talk of silva and villa than downing and bellamy!

bullshit is much nicer than the reality.

if you were at maine road pal you would know what the announcement was.......I believe sir you are a fraud

does anyone agree with me that he would know what the stadium announcer used to say at maine road " could Mr ...... please come to the kippax" and that Mr was...................................

njblue said:
if you were at maine road pal you would know what the announcement was.......I believe sir you are a fraud

does anyone agree with me that he would know what the stadium announcer used to say at maine road " could Mr ...... please come to the kippax" and that Mr was...................................

errrrrrr ok

bobmcfc said:
pedrag40 said:
Post subject: Re: Kolo TourePosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:56 pm

stu9488
Dickov-style Headless Chicken

Supporter of: MCFC Rite guys im gettin irritated now, I will tell you what I have been told and this is in no means confirmed but......I have been told Manchester City has agreed a fee with Valencia for David Villa, I am told the only thing left to haggle over is his personal terms which I am understood to be on going, the player is on his way/ and or here already rumour has it. Another thing i heard this morning is that we also are trying to negotiate for David Silva although I cant see Valencia letting them both go....as I said this is not confirmed but this is what I know and I believe it to be positive

Oh and to the doubter on the basis of my username containing rag...get a grip if i was i wouldnt sign upto a city site using that! The announcement, no idea but then again I was 14 when we left maine road and never really went for the announcements. As concerns where i sit, i had a season ticket in block 242 row k of the east stand until last year when i moved abroad for work for 18 months. Any other questions, do you want a fcuk or something?

cheers mate,

i believe stu 100% but it doesnt mean these deals will happen, it only means were trying to make them happen.

Honestly, mate... this stu guy claims he played for city when he was 14 and is down with one of the club ambassadors... do you really believe they would pass this information to this guy??

everyone knows about the famous "mr banks" announcement during each game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.