David Villa and David Silva double deal?

Forget david Villa.

David Villa’s agent has told Setanta.com that he did not make the trip to Eastlands to hold talks with Manchester City, and that the Spain star will not be moving to England in January.

Spanish goal-machine Villa has been linked to the world’s richest club since investment group ADUG took over at City, but his representative has denied being in talks regarding a January move.

A host of English newspapers claimed that Jose Luis Tamargo was invited to The City of Manchester Stadium on Saturday to attend the FA Cup defeat to Nottingham Forest.

But the man himself has slammed the rumours and stressed that the outstanding Villa is part of a long-term project at Valencia.

Tamargo told Setanta.com: “I wasn’t in England at the weekend, that’s rubbish. This is dodgy news because I was in Spain, celebrating the New Year.

“I can tell you for sure that I was never invited by Manchester City to discuss about David Villa. He is happy at the club and pretty much committed to them.

“His intentions are crystal clear. We recently signed a six-year contract extension and we are not thinking of a transfer.”

European champion Villa is also rumoured to be a target for Barcelona, but Valencia have insisted the striker is not for sale.

Che chairman Fernando Gomez said: "In light of recently published incorrect stories, Valencia wish to officially announce that David Villa and the club have made no pact, no agreement nor have they held any conversation regarding the player leaving the club.

"We already showed last summer that Villa is a very valuable player for us and that his performances in our team have only increased our faith in him.

"It is completely untrue that the club have agreed a deal with the player or his agent. David is happy at Valencia and we're very satisfied with his efforts and his performances.”

avoidconfusion said:
bobmcfc said:
pedrag40 said:
Post subject: Re: Kolo TourePosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:56 pm

stu9488
Dickov-style Headless Chicken

Supporter of: MCFC Rite guys im gettin irritated now, I will tell you what I have been told and this is in no means confirmed but......I have been told Manchester City has agreed a fee with Valencia for David Villa, I am told the only thing left to haggle over is his personal terms which I am understood to be on going, the player is on his way/ and or here already rumour has it. Another thing i heard this morning is that we also are trying to negotiate for David Silva although I cant see Valencia letting them both go....as I said this is not confirmed but this is what I know and I believe it to be positive

Oh and to the doubter on the basis of my username containing rag...get a grip if i was i wouldnt sign upto a city site using that! The announcement, no idea but then again I was 14 when we left maine road and never really went for the announcements. As concerns where i sit, i had a season ticket in block 242 row k of the east stand until last year when i moved abroad for work for 18 months. Any other questions, do you want a fcuk or something?

cheers mate,

i believe stu 100% but it doesnt mean these deals will happen, it only means were trying to make them happen.

Honestly, mate... this stu guy claims he played for city when he was 14 and is down with one of the club ambassadors... do you really believe they would pass this information to this guy??
innocent until proved guilty

Shooter 83 said:
Forget david Villa.

David Villa’s agent has told Setanta.com that he did not make the trip to Eastlands to hold talks with Manchester City, and that the Spain star will not be moving to England in January.

Spanish goal-machine Villa has been linked to the world’s richest club since investment group ADUG took over at City, but his representative has denied being in talks regarding a January move.

A host of English newspapers claimed that Jose Luis Tamargo was invited to The City of Manchester Stadium on Saturday to attend the FA Cup defeat to Nottingham Forest.

But the man himself has slammed the rumours and stressed that the outstanding Villa is part of a long-term project at Valencia.

Tamargo told Setanta.com: “I wasn’t in England at the weekend, that’s rubbish. This is dodgy news because I was in Spain, celebrating the New Year.

“I can tell you for sure that I was never invited by Manchester City to discuss about David Villa. He is happy at the club and pretty much committed to them.

“His intentions are crystal clear. We recently signed a six-year contract extension and we are not thinking of a transfer.”

European champion Villa is also rumoured to be a target for Barcelona, but Valencia have insisted the striker is not for sale.

Che chairman Fernando Gomez said: "In light of recently published incorrect stories, Valencia wish to officially announce that David Villa and the club have made no pact, no agreement nor have they held any conversation regarding the player leaving the club.

"We already showed last summer that Villa is a very valuable player for us and that his performances in our team have only increased our faith in him.

"It is completely untrue that the club have agreed a deal with the player or his agent. David is happy at Valencia and we're very satisfied with his efforts and his performances.”
old news

bobmcfc said:
avoidconfusion said:
bobmcfc said:
pedrag40 said:
Post subject: Re: Kolo TourePosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:56 pm

stu9488
Dickov-style Headless Chicken

Supporter of: MCFC Rite guys im gettin irritated now, I will tell you what I have been told and this is in no means confirmed but......I have been told Manchester City has agreed a fee with Valencia for David Villa, I am told the only thing left to haggle over is his personal terms which I am understood to be on going, the player is on his way/ and or here already rumour has it. Another thing i heard this morning is that we also are trying to negotiate for David Silva although I cant see Valencia letting them both go....as I said this is not confirmed but this is what I know and I believe it to be positive

Oh and to the doubter on the basis of my username containing rag...get a grip if i was i wouldnt sign upto a city site using that! The announcement, no idea but then again I was 14 when we left maine road and never really went for the announcements. As concerns where i sit, i had a season ticket in block 242 row k of the east stand until last year when i moved abroad for work for 18 months. Any other questions, do you want a fcuk or something?

cheers mate,

i believe stu 100% but it doesnt mean these deals will happen, it only means were trying to make them happen.

Honestly, mate... this stu guy claims he played for city when he was 14 and is down with one of the club ambassadors... do you really believe they would pass this information to this guy??
innocent until proved guilty

Read post at top of the page it's all bollocks about Villa.

pedrag40 said:
Oh and to the doubter on the basis of my username containing rag...get a grip if i was i wouldnt sign upto a city site using that!

It could be an elaborate double bluff ;p

Im just going to wait until a deals final, cant be assed beleiving anybody now lol. Just hope we sign someone soon.

i wish!
if we pull this off i will singe the hairs on my ass off with a homemade flamethrower (deodorant and a lighter)
:D
x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.