De Bruyne?

De Bruyne, Silva, Sterling.

All three can switch around, which will cause havoc for opposition defenders. We're great at playing between the lines, and these three if it happens could produce the best football we have ever seen.

Add Aguero to that, and you're looking at pandemonium. That's just unplayable for opposing defences. I have to admit that I'm almost at a point now where I want either a deal to be concluded for any of De Bruyne, Sterling, and Pogba, or for us to be told, clearly and firmly, to do one. I'm sick of thinking about this every day.

Last edited:
He's Belgian so he should be reliable. However he did say he'd be almost definitely signing a new contract a while ago

WTF why is him being Belgian make him reliable? I'm British I'm reliable but doesn't mean I know fuck all about this transfer!!!!
Lol, I thought he meant De Bruyne was reliable which made even less sense than what he meant.

Edit: @Avoidfrt When exactly did De Bruyne say he was signing a new contract BTW?

Really hope we get this guy. The prospect of having him, Sterling and Silva behind Kun is indeed a mouthwatering one with the likes of Nasri and hopefully Lopes interchanging with them as the season goes on. Suddenly our attack looks unplayable

Add Aguero to that, and you're looking at pandemonium. That's just unplayable for opposing defences. I have to admit that I'm almost at a point now where I want either a deal to be concluded for any of De Bruyne, Sterling, and Pogba, or for us to be told, clearly and firmly, to do one. I'm sick of thinking about this every day.

Me too, I need to get some bloody work done, not sit pressing F5 all sodding day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.