De Bruyne?

He's Belgian so he should be reliable. However he did say he'd be almost definitely signing a new contract a while ago

He's Belgian so he should be reliable. However he did say he'd be almost definitely signing a new contract a while ago

WTF why is him being Belgian make him reliable? I'm British I'm reliable but doesn't mean I know fuck all about this transfer!!!!

Can't see us offering that much

I agree mate....seems a lot but if Wolfsburg really don't want to sell, it could take us making an offer they cant refuse....I wouldn't be surprised to see a "Sterling" type offer....(40mil plus add-ons) to make it happen....If these signings come off, we really are set for the next 6-8years....De Bruyne, Pogba and Sterling all under 24 years old...come on City!!

£60m... that is almost the price of Pogba. Wouldn't believe those figures at all.
If £30m for a 29 year old CB is seen as a masterstroke when it comes from a clique club, then how on earth can we evaluate attacking players of renown yet with many years ahead of them. We can't so we just have to comfort ourselves in the knowledge of having the best years of these players careers and knowing that some years onwards then we can sell and get most of our dosh back!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.