Dele Alli's middle finger.

Dont let sir glenn hear you say that spurs players are gods gift to football if you listen to that twat

Oh I know! How that loonball is back in favour after his comments about the disabled I will never know! He must have been some bad bastard in a previous life to come back as Glenn Hoddle!

sucks Alli and Kane off every game whilst calling Sterling a **** at every opportunity.
He doesn't like us does he?
I note they gave Walker a hard time tonight as well even more than Rashford for wasting possession leading to their goal. Wankers the lot of them.

sucks Alli and Kane off every game whilst calling Sterling a **** at every opportunity.
He doesn't like us does he?
I note they gave Walker a hard time tonight as well even more than Rashford for wasting possession leading to their goal. Wankers the lot of them.
According to the BBC Rashford was motm with 8. Walker got a 5, as did Hart and Alli. Phil the Face got a 7....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.