Diane Abbott

Man alive the BM lawyers must be busy watching this thread!
There is something for everyone to get offended about in this thread - which is nice and inclusive. The mysogynistic angle, rape, race, the list goes on.
If she was in a wheelchair and had strong views on Isreal the server might just melt. I can't remember who first expressed third party outrage, but I think it got to page 8?

There is something for everyone to get offended about in this thread - which is nice and inclusive. The mysogynistic angle, rape, race, the list goes on.
If she was in a wheelchair and had strong views on Isreal the server might just melt. I can't remember who first expressed third party outrage, but I think it got to page two?
Fucking love third party outrage. There aren't many threads in Off Topic that don't have an example. Hey, it'll be all over the Pellegrini to Arsenal thread once everyone gets off the Trump (man alive there's proper outrage over there - pitchfork stuff) and the FA Cup threads....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.