Dilemma!!

tueartsboots said:
How abt calling Brother and saying you have been offered a temp position and would like to know the status with them as that is the job you would prefer?

Ive just contacted them, but the person i need to speak with is on the phone, so they will call me back when they are free.

Ive put it across to them that someone has offered me temp employment starting tomorrow, and i just wanted to know where i am up to with them as i want the role, but also have something in place to back me up if i fail.

tueartsboots said:
How abt calling Brother and saying you have been offered a temp position and would like to know the status with them as that is the job you would prefer?
Yep. Do this and tell them exactly what you've said on here, i.e. you have an offer from EON (don't tell them it's temp), but it isn't what you want, you WANT them, but you need to get weaving, time is of the essence &c.

Don't start lying to EON until the truthful and direct approach fails to stir Brother into action.

Feed-The-Goat said:
tueartsboots said:

Ive just contacted them, but the person i need to speak with is on the phone, so they will call me back when they are free.

Ive put it across to them that someone has offered me temp employment starting tomorrow, and i just wanted to know where i am up to with them as i want the role, but also have something in place to back me up if i fail.
That's sound advice, TB. And you might gain a bit more creibility with Brother too. Fingers crossed, pal.

Feed-The-Goat said:
tueartsboots said:
Good luck either way Sean

Thanks Tony :)

Right brother have offered me an interview. Thursday 11.30.

im going to take the position at Eon. But if anyone asks i have a doctors appointment at 12 on thursday.

Cock on fella.Congratulations on the new job.And then congratulations on Thursday if you get another new job.

BimboBob said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Thanks Tony :)

Right brother have offered me an interview. Thursday 11.30.

im going to take the position at Eon. But if anyone asks i have a doctors appointment at 12 on thursday.

Cock on fella.Congratulations on the new job.And then congratulations on Thursday if you get another new job.

Thanks mate.

Its a pisstake really, been looking for a job doing what i want for 6 months, then 2 come along at once!

Like fucking buses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.