Disappointed my a minority

You're right or they want to say something but don't want conflict. Such people can be intimidating and I guess it's easy to let it slide. A person can report anonymously on kick it out.org. All they have to do is make a mental note of the seating area, more exact the better and the description of the person.

How would you prove someone was singing or saying anything abusive though? Unless you had video evidence on your phone I don't think there is much the powers that be could actually do.

I was in work yesterday so could not go, but the Munich stuff at the Swamp was absolutely disgusting last week. From being a kid I have never understood why we would mock a tragedy, it is even more bewildering why we would mock a tragedy in which one of our greatest hero's lost his life.

Let's not kid ourselves, our support has had a nasty side for a long time. Yet I thought things had got better over the years and it was on the decline. I appreciate we are never going to eradicate all the idiots but last weekend knocked me sick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.