Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Re: klopp for city

bobbyowenquiff said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
oscarG said:
I really hope we go for this guy class act. Poor season at dortmund but loses best players every year. Discuss!

I dIdn't even think of him..... Do you reckon we could get him???

I think he would be brilliant at City. Before they were cynically robbed of all their assets by the cheats of Bayern, Dortmund were fantastic. In fact their performance at our place was the best I have seen by a visiting team. He would be a legend for us and could bring Reus with him.

Cheers for clarifying that pal, I've never watched German football, I don't like the kits, however, klopp has immense hair and his glasses are boss... He must be good!!!

bobbyowenquiff said:
oscarG said:
I really hope we go for this guy class act. Poor season at dortmund but loses best players every year. Discuss!

I think he would be brilliant at City. Before they were cynically robbed of all their assets by the cheats of Bayern, Dortmund were fantastic. In fact their performance at our place was the best I have seen by a visiting team. He would be a legend for us and could bring Reus with him.
I remember that game well they topped the group to i think. Played us off the park would really like him at city

So...
Pepe sacked by Bayern if Porto knock them out of the Champions League.
Klopp to Bayern

How about Pepe to PSG after being paid a fortune to go there.
Do we get Laurent Blanc?

bobbyowenquiff said:

Cheers for clarifying that pal, I've never watched German football, I don't like the kits, however, klopp has immense hair and his glasses are boss... He must be good!!!
Christ.......how clueless are you............jeeeezzzzz!

malg said:
bobbyowenquiff said:

Christ.......how clueless are you............jeeeezzzzz!
B-b-b-but; his glasses are, er, "boss".

I want my City 'experience' to be a story. I absolutely am not excited by a vastly expensive technical/managerial exercise.

But together, they can become something more deeply involving.

(With deep apologies to Wagner and others, this is my idea of gesamkunstwerk as applied to a football club.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.