Diving bans approved

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by blueinsa, 18 May 2017.

1. karen7

karen7

If the ref deals with it with a card they won't get a ban,so the refs can not book those they want banned,really dodgy

2. prestonibbo_mcfc

prestonibbo_mcfc

Just like they book players they don't want banned ;-)

3. karen7

karen7

Indeed,it's wide open to abuse and our kids up front will be getting banned all season

4. deano ou812

deano ou812

Someone posted earlier about sudden rule changes within the game or financial changes i.e. FFP,just get the feeling it's partly to hinder or block us at every turn,without actually admitting it,how easy will it be to fuck us over with this diving ban,its blatantly open to abuse..

5. cleavers

cleavers

So a new rule brought in to stop cheating, is actually a charter for cheating, fabulous. So if a player dives in the box, gets a penalty, his team score, then its decided it was a dive, the goal counts, but the player is banned for a game against a different team, even more fabulous.

6. BJL_City

BJL_City

Just imagine Sunday with no Sane because Pawson is a bleep. That's why they've brought it in, no other reason. Our club has to find a way to beat this and sort it.

7. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

I`ll just let the mard arses discuss it between themselves pet.Carry on. ;)

8. GSW Blue

GSW Blue

I thought a ban will only happen if the diving resulted in a penalty being given or opposition player sent off. This being the case I can't see refs thinking "this city player has just dived in the box, I want him banned so better give the pen".

9. Indaparkside

Indaparkside

Not read the thread but did anybody else notice, sky showed sane's incident at boro as well as a few others then right at the end they showed sane's again, fuck you sky you rag bastards

10. Brightwells left peg

Brightwells left peg

Jesus - will be banned for diving based on irrefutable CCTV footage captured at the local swimming pool. Length of ban will be however many games there are until we've played the rags. Silva will get a 3 game ban as a result of City appealling the Jesus incident.

Ashley Young - utd will be awarded three retrospective points, in reward for the heroics of Young, who by the act of diving cheated death when a defender viciously kicked the ball. Defender was clearly attempting to kick young instead, who was only 5 yards away from him.