Djibril Sidibé

He was None existent for the Aguero volley as he was man marking him.

oh-shi.gif

I thought Mendy looked great last night but I don't understand the rave reviews of this Sidibe lad. I thought he had lots of energy but looked like an accident waiting to happen throughout. He should have received two yellows before half time and it was nothing short of a miracle (dodgy refereeing) that he wasn't sent off before full time. No thanks, not for me
This is what I've been nicely trying to say :)

Reminded me a bit of Mangala, obviously a great athlete but looked clumsy and makes too many rash decisions leading to being out of position or getting booked for challenges.

Reminded me a bit of Mangala, obviously a great athlete but looked clumsy and makes too many rash decisions leading to being out of position or getting booked for challenges.
More in line with what I've seen.

Seems like Bellerin is the prefered target with Alves as back up, personally Sagna is good for another year i feel as back up and he can slot in at CB uf needed to dont understand why we seem to be in a rush to ditch him

Seems like Bellerin is the prefered target with Alves as back up, personally Sagna is good for another year i feel as back up and he can slot in at CB uf needed to dont understand why we seem to be in a rush to ditch him

I wouldn't want Alves anywhere near my club. Bellerin is good but his price is going to be ridiculously high. Sidibe seemed a good option before I actually saw him playing in some of his recent games. He is an athlete and can cover both flanks but nowhere near the footballing brain and ability of a Pep player.
Semedo from Benfica is another good shout but If I would want one player from them, it's their Keeper Ederson.
We've been recently linked with Henrichs from Leverkusen, he is the best option out of all availablethis summer. Fabinho and Cancelo good options too.

Sagna isn't even good enough to be back up now. He is the most uncomfortable player we have when it comes to passing out of the back, moving into midfield and generally Pep-style play.

His defensive play has gone downhill markedly as well the season to the point where he's outright bad.

He only starts ahead of Zabaleta because Zaba's legs have gone, and anyone with pace is very difficult for him to deal with.

There's certainly no reason to give Sagna a new contract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.