Do not loan out Diaz and Foden

Stopped reading at "sterling half the player on the left". Guessing you didn't see the arsenal game.

Also, not sure how foden has a tougher time getting in the team when foden has started once and come off the bench this season and Diaz hasn't even been on the bench, in the prem at least.

Clearly you didn’t.......!

I just hope they get 90 min games as well under their belt at U23 level in Premier league 2 on a few occasions. They need to build up the stamina for when they are required to play in 1st team and if playing in Carabao cup games which can go to extra time.

Stopped reading at "sterling half the player on the left". Guessing you didn't see the arsenal game.

Also, not sure how foden has a tougher time getting in the team when foden has started once and come off the bench this season and Diaz hasn't even been on the bench, in the prem at least.

It was wrote before the Arsenal game and yes last season his games on the left where not the same standard as the ones on the right. Most City fans who go to the games will have seen that.

The inverted wingers with over lapping full back seems to be working well. This is in large part thanks to Mendy and why we did not see it last season, with Sterling mainly played with Delph.

Hope he plays as well there in future games.

Kudos to you for making such an assessment on the one game. I would strongly advise you get your CV in to City that depth of detail will almost certainly get you a job on the scouting team.

It was wrote before the Arsenal game and yes last season his games on the left where not the same standard as the ones on the right. Most City fans who go to the games will have seen that.

The inverted wingers with over lapping full back seems to be working well. This is in large part thanks to Mendy and why we did not see it last season, with Sterling mainly played with Delph.

Hope he plays as well there in future games.

Kudos to you for making such an assessment on the one game. I would strongly advise you get your CV in to City that depth of detail will almost certainly get you a job on the scouting team.
One game? I have a season ticket but okay.

Stand by what I said, "half the player" is bollocks

I just hope they get 90 min games as well under their belt at U23 level in Premier league 2 on a few occasions. They need to build up the stamina for when they are required to play in 1st team and if playing in Carabao cup games which can go to extra time.
Think it’s straight to pens from this season mate.

I was dead against them being loaned out but looking at the way it's going I think they pretty much need to be now. I'm sure the "they will get the cup games" brigade will say Pep is managing them perfectly but they need to play a lot more than that. Look at pretty much every great player and by 18 they were playing a lot of football. Not just 20 minute cameos (if they're lucky.)

Diaz isn't even making the bench and I don't see him signing that contact extension. Loan them out, let them develop and then they'll be in a better position to fight for a place ahead of the £40-60 million signings.

I was dead against them being loaned out but looking at the way it's going I think they pretty much need to be now. I'm sure the "they will get the cup games" brigade will say Pep is managing them perfectly but they need to play a lot more than that. Look at pretty much every great player and by 18 they were playing a lot of football. Not just 20 minute cameos (if they're lucky.)

Diaz isn't even making the bench and I don't see him signing that contact extension. Loan them out, let them develop and then they'll be in a better position to fight for a place ahead of the £40-60 million signings.

They weren't. Most in Spain and many here come through in their early 20's. In fact, many that are getting plenty of game time at 18 are burnt out in their late 20's. Rooney, Fabregas, Owen, Fowler I'm sure I could go on.

I do agree, Foden will need games and I think he'll get them. I think people need to remember he's only just 18.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.