Do our stewards only hassle Blues

Yes. It's happening at different blocks.

Almost everyone who goes into blocks 114 and 115 are asked to show a steward their season ticket or match day ticket for those blocks.

This was the scene at the the entrance to blocks 114/115 yesterday approaching kickoff.

Stewards were blocking the entrance trying to check people's tickets.

Picture to follow as it's on my camera.
My mate who I sit with is 70 and he has had an E-mail from the club telling him he has to bring ID with him to prove his age.

I asked a steward why I had to unzip my jacket going into the ground at the search point,and what were they looking for?his answer a red T-shirt,so pointed to the badge on my city jacket,oh I didn’t see that he said,told him I hate red and would never wear it.unbelievable
Same, I had to unzip my outer jacket, then my black City body warmer until my blue shirt was showing…..where has this all come from ? When I asked why, the steward replied “because I told you so “
Arrogant git ….

My mate who I sit with is 70 and he has had an E-mail from the club telling him he has to bring ID with him to prove his age.
I've had two of those recently as have a number of people I know.

I thought they were stopping me yesterday as two stewards stepped in front of me as I went through so I was getting my ID out but it turned out one of them was new and the other one was pointing out the different colour light when I came through!!! *chuckles* as if, looking at me they need to check I'm old!!! :-)

Seen on X some Blue getting arrested for doing the plane gesture. You’d have to be pretty dumb to do that anyway, but now with everyone ready to film it and report it.

Dumb.
Heard the dying on runway song at the Townley, but think that's because mibs we're trying to get round to it, police lines on the main road blocking access

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.