Do you tend to stay in on Friday nights or go out?

I think going out as a whole has totally changed. We used to go out thurs fri sat and Sunday when I was in my early 20’s and town (that’s Preston for me) was busy every night. We used to be in town for about 8pm as well. Now every night bar a Saturday are shite and dead and even on a Saturday nowhere gets busy till 10pm. Nowadays a night out is once a month and usually round Manchester as Preston is so shit.

I only tend to go out once a week. Usually Thursday night until Monday morning.

Just home from another weeks graft and just thinking how life changes. Ten years ago I would have been out tonight until probably two in the morning.

The thought of that now makes me ill! Actually debating putting my pjamas on and dressing gown and reading a book.

So who is out clubbing tonight and who is sat in with pipe and slippers?

I've got my slippers on but I don't smoke. Mrs Ewing has gone to her choir and I'm here watching Brisbane v Adelaide and waiting for the BT picture to start breaking up!

Ive been working Mon-Fri for the last few months having done 20yrs of shifts. When I started them I would get all giddy after work on Friday and get in the alehouse but realised it was spoiling the rest of the weekend. I like to stay in on Friday nights, put some music on, make myself something nice to eat and open a bottle of vin rouge. Relax tonight, lie in Saturday mornings and then Im right. I like to get at it on Saturday afternoons

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.