Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carlos Tevez [Merged]

Ok heres a thought .. although Ive had a few beers
Nobody want this ...not city...not tevez now
But more importantly its a nightmare situation for FIFA uefa etc.. Its opened a can of worms and I think City could really get some deals regarding ffpr if we follow their advice on the matter

cpa said:
Ok heres a thought .. although Ive had a few beers
Nobody want this ...not city...not tevez now
But more importantly its a nightmare situation for FIFA uefa etc.. Its opened a can of worms and I think City could really get some deals regarding ffpr if we follow their advice on the matter
Beer talk mate. I don't think this is gonna make a blind bit of difference to ffpr and such.

MSP said:
goatinho said:
Marpleblue69 said:
I also haven't read all this thread but I dont think we should sack Tevez.

That is exactly what he wants, the best thing to do with him is to discipline him and fine him the maximum we can then do the following.

1. Condemn him to the reserves for the rest of his contract.
2. Put him on the subs bench in the reserves and not play him.
3. Not allow him anywhere near the squad during training.
4. Force him to turn up to all games and sit and watch, allowing the fans to vent their anger at him until we're bored of doing it.

If a good offer comes in for him in any of the transfer windows then get rid asap.
this is what people dont understand
if he wont play for city in the biggest club competition in the world against one of the greatest teams in the world at one of the best stadiums in the world what makes you think he will actually turn up for the reserves let alone play

he would have too if he wants his wage ;)
but does he? he has got more money than we can ever dream of and unless we can fine an unbelievable amount i dont think he will be arsed and i reckon he will just fuck off back to argentina without getting paid. and he can always work over there anyway and get a wage coming in as some kind of haloween creature/kid scarer.

bob has by saying he wont play for us again not sacked him its possible for bob to say weve demoted you to bog cleaner and still pay his wages just hes not playing football for his wage . in my job my firm can ask me to do any job they think im competant at just my job title would change then its up to me if i like it or lump it.

Marpleblue69 said:
I also haven't read all this thread but I dont think we should sack Tevez.

That is exactly what he wants, the best thing to do with him is to discipline him and fine him the maximum we can then do the following.

1. Condemn him to the reserves for the rest of his contract.
2. Put him on the subs bench in the reserves and not play him.
3. Not allow him anywhere near the squad during training.
4. Force him to turn up to all games and sit and watch, allowing the fans to vent their anger at him until we're bored of doing it.

If a good offer comes in for him in any of the transfer windows then get rid asap.

His contract lasts another two and a half years. It would be complete madness to allow him to earn such massive wages for such a big period of time for doing absolutely nothing. We would be cutting our nose off to spite our face, imagine how this would impact on FFP.

He should be nowhere near the reserves either. For a start, if he will refuse to play for the first team then he could refuse to play for the reserves. Also, putting him on the bench stops a young, promising player, who is actually committed and eager to play and doesn't treat the club like shit from getting a game. This would be absolutely wrong. Plus, he's simply not interested, psychologically he seems to be struggling a lot, therefore, I doubt he'd actually be any use for the reserves.

He simply has to go. The bad atmosphere/vibe that he has created will not go away until he does, regardless of whether he is anywhere near the first team. It's unimaginable to see how he is going to manage to stay here and remain peaceful until January, let alone any further time.
I know it seems as if he has 'won' if we get rid of him, but there comes a point where you just have to draw the line and decide enough is enough and say bye bye. He may have 'won' if we terminate his contract, but it is in the best interests of the club to not have him here for another day longer than needs be and this is the most important thing.

But, for these reasons, I do feel it is important if he does go, a ban is placed on him. It would be a complete disgrace if a player is allowed to force his way out of a club, sign for another club for free and just resume his career like nothing has happened. Imagine if he went to someone like Real Madrid and then scored against us at the Allianz in May. FIFA needs to ensure that no other player sees it as a good idea to do what Tevez has done in order to force a way out.

I would hope that there is a limited amount of chanting against him. Not because I have sympathy for him, because I have absolutely none, but because it's a lot better to focus on the players who do actually play for the club. Constantly chanting against him will do no good whatsoever. At worst, put up a banner against him.

Someone posted about the Mutu incident and that Tevez should suffer similar punishment. While I would like this to happen, the key difference is that Mutu was proven to have done wrong through a drugs test. Because Tevez has come out denying what has happened, it means that the authorities will only see it as 'alleged' that Tevez refused to play unless City can officially prove otherwise.

I think Tevez knows he's done the wrong thing. His statement was a desperate attempt to save himself a bit, especially when you consider how it differs with what he said to Sky straight after the game.

Hi All,

I am a West Ham fan and like the Liverpool fan earlier I wanted to come on and show my full support to your club.

As a West Ham fan, I like Tevez (ducks for cover) but what he has done is disgusting and a disgrace to himself and football. West Ham and City are very similar in many respects and so are the fans. We all work extremely hard to get the money to watch our club and support our team, and we all dream of a day that we could play for our club, let alone get paid to play and in a Champions League match, FUCKING HELL!

I know that the City fans will show what a great club they are and I can't wait to see Mancini's face when you lot sing his name in full chorus at your next home game! These pampered millionaire footballers can take the piss..... But not at our fucking clubs they can't!

I sincerley wish you all the best for the season and hope you end up Champions!

(I'll look forward to smashing you cunts next season)

Rumples_WHUFC said:
Hi All,

I'm a West Ham fan and like the Liverpool fan earlier feel so strongly about this that I wanted to come on and offer my full support to your club.

Obviously as a West Ham fan I really like Tevez (Ducks for cover), but what he has done is absolutely disgusting and he is a disgrace to himself and football. West Ham are a very similar club to City, and I, as many of your fans work hard to earn money to watch my club, and if given the chance I would pay 200 grand to play in a Champions League match against Bayern Munich let alone get paid to play!

I have no doubt that the Man City fans will show what a great club they are after all the bad press that Tevez has brought to the club and show their full support to Mancini at the next home game.

I can't wait to see Mancini's face when every City fan sings his name at the next home game and show pampered millionaire footballers that they can't do what they fucking want........ not at our clubs anyway!

Good Luck for the season

Many thanks for your support Rumples,it's nice to know that others are as shocked as we are.
Hopefully see you Hammers back where you belong in the prem asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.