Does all the city bull...t bingo get you down?.

It used to annoy me but it's become a barometer of bitterness, I point this out to the rags, I've even got to the stage where I call them fans of a "sleeping giant", I'll start using the word massive next, they are beginning to understand they are the bitters.

The media does annoy me a bit, as they are bloody paid to be better informed than that, but again I've realised over time they are bitter too. It's all click-bait these days, they are doing it to get a reaction, so I try not to enjoy that too, although occasionally something is so biased and ill-informed I find it hard not to bite.

Enjoy it blues, everyone knows our name now at least the bitters can't sing that anymore!

It used to annoy me but it's become a barometer of bitterness, I point this out to the rags, I've even got to the stage where I call them fans of a "sleeping giant", I'll start using the word massive next, they are beginning to understand they are the bitters.

The media does annoy me a bit, as they are bloody paid to be better informed than that, but again I've realised over time they are bitter too. It's all click-bait these days, they are doing it to get a reaction, so I try not to enjoy that too, although occasionally something is so biased and ill-informed I find it hard not to bite.

Enjoy it blues, everyone knows our name now at least the bitters can't sing that anymore!

So as united have those huge high stands on either side of their pitch, do they also now have the highest floodlights in the league?

Couldn’t give less of a shit!

Reason being, all the people with any form of intelligence whose opinion is worth taking notice of know what’s what. They know where we’ve come from, what we’ve been up against, they also hate United and Liverpool and are glad we’re up there upsetting them.

All the bullshit is spouted by no marks who have barely got enough brain cells to go round them all as a population. They are all the dullards or wankers of society or they are deluded ****s who “support” United and Liverpool (I use “support” loosely, more like latched onto them when they were winning a lot!)

Do you imagine United fans gave a shit back in the 90s and 00s when were were shit but still clinged onto the stuff we used to say like: they’d priced out all their local fans who were now just big mouthed armchair wankers and had a ground full of cockneys and Irish who were all plastics, Old Trafford wasn’t in Manchester, or that when we got promoted it meant more to us than winning the league did to them?

They probably didn’t care at all.

I remember being in Sixth Form back then in the computer room when one lad got a picture up of the new EIDOS City kit and he said “anyone know what that stands for? Eleven Idiots Dreaming Of Success”... so I got a picture of the London Irish rugby union kit up and said “oi look, here’s United’s new kit”, everyone pissed themselves, we were 17, it’s teenage banter, any grown men still going in for any of that shit need to have a look in the mirror and grow the fuck up! Anyone who gets annoyed when people come out with bullshit about City at that level need to have a look in the mirror and grow the fuck up!

Liverpool fans seem to be the worst of the lot though but they are the most deluded cult on the planet (Celtic night run them close, mind). Liverpool F.C. are the original plastic club so cannot say a fucking thing about us. So I’m quite content in the knowledge that anything they spout means absolutely nothing!

It has always been the same I can remember similar things being said in the 70s. Didn't matter how well we did someone was always better, done more, got more history etc etc. Probably one of the reasons i hate the rags so much is the.decades of shite I've endured from their shit fans, so called pundits and the press. It still pisses me off now but fuck them all.

It would upset me far more if they were achieving what we are doing. They can call us all they like but while we are dominating football who gives a shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.