Does death scare you?

A painful death does, but if I knew it wouldn't hurt, or potentially leave me relying on others to help me live, I probably wouldn't still be here.

There's been numerous occasions in my life I'd have been quite happy to 'go'.

The loss of my family members? Keeps me up at night regularly.

My death? Not one bit, don't even want a funeral. Want to be cremated and scattered in some of my favourite places. Then the few people close to me to go on a massive holiday and just celebrate my life, no one to be upset.

My view on this is probably skewed though as a chronic depressive. I'd say 99% of days since my childhood I've thought about taking my own life. Even when things are going good, my mind tells me to hang myself out of the attic door or take myself off to a field where no one will find me and do myself. Thankfully, I know I'm not normal and snap myself out of it. I find being open about these thoughts with my best mate and my Mrs works for me, I'm a complex personality who those on the outside may see as a high flyer or come to for advice. In reality, I'm one of, if not the most fucked up person I've met.

Nope. I technically died when I was 3, nothing to fear. The cause of death is a concern.

A painful death does, but if I knew it wouldn't hurt, or potentially leave me relying on others to help me live, I probably wouldn't still be here.

There's been numerous occasions in my life I'd have been quite happy to 'go'.

Jesus mate that’s not good. You really should talk to someone about this, even if you’re not feeling “it” now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.