Donald Trump

See what I mean? All about owning the libs. Sure I’d expect a few protestors to hang Trump in effigy at a rally. But at a party-sponsored event you have to pay to get into?
It's not about just "owning the libs". It's been about owning the other side for some time now. Just like all the liberals in Vermont/New Hampshire signed up to the GOP ballot so they could inflict a loss on Trump.

It's not about just "owning the libs". It's been about owning the other side for some time now. Just like all the liberals in Vermont/New Hampshire signed up to the GOP ballot so they could inflict a loss on Trump.
Nice try, fake banned guy on his eighth account. You have nothing to add. Never did, never will.

I'm not bothered at all. I just believe the idea of a royal family is antiquated and does not belong in the 21st century.
Didn't the British elect Boris Johnson?

The reason why Trump got elected and continues to be very popular over here because he appeals to the rural voters, who have felt disenfranchised by the ruling elite. Yes Trump may have undesirable traits as a person, but his core principles such as prioritizing America and putting American interests first, is what appeals to the voters. Is that something to be critical of? Absolutely not.
Ah, yes, Trump’s “core principles”. Funny you should denounce the British monarchy whilst simultaneously shilling for the degenerate looking to install himself as America’s King.

Ah, yes, Trump’s “core principles”. Funny you should denounce the British monarchy whilst simultaneously shilling for the degenerate looking to install himself as America’s King.

Trump probably has max 10 years left on God's Earth. He ain't becoming no king.

Trump probably has max 10 years left on God's Earth. He ain't becoming no king.
There have been many kings that will have had far shorter reigns. Some had shorter reigns than our exchange.

It’s not about how long, it’s about the fact that it is effectively his intention to completely subvert the constitution (as it was in 2020) and install himself as a de facto monarch, completely above the law.

Those are Trump’s “core principles”. Everything else are just threads in the emperor’s new clothes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.