Door open for Ireland

Hamann Pineapple

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.irishtimes.com/sports/soccer/2009/0107/1230936755412.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.irishtimes.com/sports/soccer ... 55412.html</a>

There a friggin draft with all these doors and windows open. No wonder my gas bill is through the bloody roof.

if he was an england player i wonder how many people here would be saying no to going back..

if his head is sorted out then i think he should go for it, he'll be kicking himself if Ireland qualify for the world cup and he wasnt part of it.

but city first, always. world cups dont make great players, playing for your club does. george best never played in the world cup!

If he is to come back, it will be a masive boost to our world cup qualification chances, hope he does come back it will also make him a better player

i heard that they are so desperate for him to play that they have named the team after him

Playing international football makes you a better player. He will be learning from a decent coach in Trap and will pick up his advice from a good coach so this will be good for Ireland when he decides to return. If Stevie does come back he could lead us into the World Cup we need him in the Ireland midfield as this is the poorest midfield I have seen Ireland have for central players in a long time. Rumours are rumours about the hair but I cant see any player getting bullied while on international duty and if he did we would of known about it. So Stevie if you are reading this you never know he could be when you do decide to return to play for Ireland you will have the support of most of the fans and enjoy it playing for Ireland again.

leighton said:
Playing international football makes you a better player. He will be learning from a decent coach in Trap and will pick up his advice from a good coach so this will be good for Ireland when he decides to return. If Stevie does come back he could lead us into the World Cup we need him in the Ireland midfield as this is the poorest midfield I have seen Ireland have for central players in a long time. Rumours are rumours about the hair but I cant see any player getting bullied while on international duty and if he did we would of known about it. So Stevie if you are reading this you never know he could be when you do decide to return to play for Ireland you will have the support of most of the fans and enjoy it playing for Ireland again.
do you think The Trap still has it. I think he's very negative. the irish team are playing rubbish football not unlike the charlton era. By pass the midfield launch it up to forwards. Stevie would probably be played out on the wing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.