Dr Martens

Bought a pair of DM shoes a while back, soles split after a year and the leather quality was not like they used to be after you had worn them in.
Thought that would be my last pair but in lockdown cupboard clearance I rediscover an old but hardly worn pair that I had but hadn’t quite fitted (20 plus years ago) .
They now fit perfectly of course, and they‘re vintage quality.

Bought a pair of DM shoes a while back, soles split after a year and the leather quality was not like they used to be after you had worn them in.
Thought that would be my last pair but in lockdown cupboard clearance I rediscover an old but hardly worn pair that I had but hadn’t quite fitted (20 plus years ago) .
They now fit perfectly of course, and they‘re vintage quality.
Probably worth a fortune on that there ebay :)

Not sure which ones you have exactly pal but they shouldn't be causing you these issues as they're normally soft leather. Try them with thicker socks until you've broken them in.

I've got 1460s and not had an issue, they're really comfy. I've had shin splints but that was my fault for running in them pissed up trying to catch the last train lol.
25703001.82.jpg
Those are the ones I have. They're a bit easier on my ankles today. The uppers are a bit more firmer than the 1460 boots, so will take a bit more breaking in than the normal Docs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.