Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the best Edin. I was a lone voice in a block of haters. Had some great moments, but for that equalizer alone you will be a City legend in my eyes

I have always felt somewhat sorry for Dzeko. Whenever City has brought a new striker in, they've always been above him in the pecking order. Its easy to see why he could be slightly miffed. That said, it is time for him to go, Its a lot of money to be spending in wages on a back-up striker. Would rather see Iheanacho come through and get a chance at some minutes in the lesser games.

Sort of agree. I liked that he never seemed to stir up trouble and just 'got on with it'. However, had his workrate been higher, he might have have kept his place more often.
He always struck me as an instinctive finisher - but if he was actually given too much time, he thought about it too much and fluffed it.

I never really like saying goodbye to players who've never caused trouble, but he played his part for us plenty of times and won't be forgotten.

Had so many arguments over the fucker, but the frustration for me mostly boiled down to the fact that I wouldn't have a bad word said about him for his first 18 months here, like Kolarov.

All the Best Dzeko, thanks for the good times.

At his best, brilliant and at his worst, absolute dog shit.

No middle ground for the lad but he played his part and i wish him all the best.

Spot on. Either a 9/10 performance or a 3/10...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.